SIW is a complete computer system information tool.
At some time or another, you'll need to know about your computer, whether it's to put an upgrade in context, check program compatibility or to test system requirements. That's where SIW comes in, giving you an overview of everything from what operating system you have to your installed codecs and motherboard specs to network information.
For an app, SIW is pretty impressive. Visually, it's attractive, while the information is presents is laid out in a coherent, easy-to-read manner that's also really easy to export to documents so you can visualize the information better. SIW doesn't just look good, however. It's also packed full of excellent features that will tell you everything you've ever wanted to know about your computer's hardware and software - and then some.
Once SIW has given you the information you need, you might want to do something with it. The app has full report-creation features and a nice selection of tools, like a broadband speed test, memory use manager and direct access to Microsoft's built-in features. In fact, it's the perfect program just to have on hand, because even if you don't need it now, there's a really good chance you will in the future.
For a system information tool, SIW is a force to be reckoned with.
- Added Advanced Format Drives detection
- Updated CPU Module
- Support for Intel P67/H67/HM65/HM67/Q65/Q67/QS67 chipsets
- Support for AMD FX "Bulldozer" (K15) and AMD Llano (K12) processor families
- Preliminary support for Intel Sandy Bridge-EP processors
- Updated Sensors Module
- Support for Nuvoton NCT6776F sensor chip
- Support for Asustek P8P67-M mainboard
- Updated Passwords Module
- Updated Microsoft Office License detection
- Fixed BIOS Report as csv
- Updated devices database
- Minor enhancements and compatibility fixes